topimg

South Bend Tribune

The table was set, and these youngsters who sold papers for the South Bend Tribune were lined up for dinnertime at Hudson Lake on August 25, 1908. Founded by Alfred B. Miller and Elmer Crockett, the South Bend Tribune began as a weekly paper in 1872, became a daily a year later in 1873, and opened up its Mishawaka branch in 1898.

Scroll Up
WELCOME BACK! THE HISTORY MUSEUM AND THE OLIVER MANSION ARE NOW OPEN! Click here for more details. Kidfirst Children's Museum is temporarily closed.
close
error: Alert: Sorry, no downloads allowed.
Send this to a friend