topimg

Lakeville Creamery

In years past, creameries were retail establishments whose specialties included milk, cream, butter, and ice cream. Schlosser Creamery, shown in this photograph, was open for nearly 80 years at 205 East Patterson Street in Lakeville. The building originally served as a one-room school from 1874 until 1898, when it was sold to Schlosser to be used as a dairy and creamery. Local farmers are pictured delivering their dairy products. (Donated by Esther Casad.)

WP_Footer()