This picture of a delivery truck of the Fredrickson Candy Store is from the 1950s. The Fredrickson Candy Store, located at 314 W. LaSalle Avenue, was owned by Arthur Fredrickson, who lived next door. The store delivered candy and chocolates to its customers in the van shown in this photograph. His wholesale candy business was open from 1926 to 1982, the year that he died. The candy store building, constructed in 1892, still stands. Donated by the estate of Arthur Fredrickson.
Fredrickson's Delivery Truck
Send this to a friend