Save Preloader image

0%

topimg

Colfax Theater

This marquee of Colfax Theater indicates the film playing inside was The Caine Mutiny, released in 1954. Opening on August 5, 1928, the 2,100-seat Colfax Theater was one of the first movie houses in the country to be built for sound films. Located at 213 W. Colfax in downtown South Bend, the building was demolished in 1994.

Scroll Up
error: Alert: Sorry, no downloads allowed.
Send this to a friend