Albright’s Bicycle Store

Albright’s Bicycle Store, shown in the circa 1920 picture, opened in 1914. Still at its original location at 2720 Lincoln Way West in Mishawaka, it is now known as Albright Cycling & Fitness. Donated by Kathleen Albright, in memory of Paul John Albright.

Comments are closed.

Scroll Up
WELCOME BACK! THE HISTORY MUSEUM AND THE OLIVER MANSION ARE NOW OPEN! Click here for more details. Kidfirst Children's Museum is temporarily closed.
close
error: Alert: Sorry, no downloads allowed.
Send this to a friend